Chapters

Friday, September 17, 2010

Me Insecure

Photo from here.

In·se·cure (adjective) 1: Uncertain 2: Unprotected, Unsafe 3: Loose, Shaky 4: Infirm 5: Beset by fear or anxiety
 I just happen to catch the feel of insecurities lately that it made me start to think to myself the following:
  • I wish I'm skinny. Or if not, I wish I got more curves. (Minus my spine, please. I already have scoliosis. Leave my spine alone. Thankyouverymuch.)
  • I have abs. If not, just a flat belly.
  • ....and that I got a toned body, no flabs. Got it?
  • I'm taller. 5'4 will do.
  • And a __________________.
 Reality check.
  • I'm not skinny. I think I got some big bones. And as for the curves, I think I have some (luckily).
  • ....I got the curves in my abdomen though. Far different from abs. It's a belly!
  • Flabs, check!
  • I'm 5'1 and something. Still it's 5'1. Too bad it can't be rounded up to 5'2, I guess.
  • Well, forget it.
Man, I don't know what's up with me. I know we all have our insecurities but I just don't know why it's gotten into me so much that I even blogged it up here. :)

I guess it's the hormones. Shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X