Chapters

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Express Mail 10

To my brown truffle-colored phone:
I understand you're sick. Maybe it's your battery or your internal parts. I super don't know what's wrong why you start draining the life out of you within 24 hours. I don't know what to hope for: to hope it's the battery's problem and that would suck 1,200 bucks out of my/my dad's pocket (hopefully his pocket), or to hope it's something internal like the connector that costs 650 bucks. M says he thinks it's the board's problem. (Recently you fell from my cupboard, remember?) And if that is the case, I was like having a problem with the entire CPU if in contrast with the PC. Dang.

Afterall, I think I know what to hope for anyways. I want to keep you. I just hope I can buy a new battery for you and that things would get back to your old you. :(

To my hormones:
You're so in a state of imbalance. I'm having mood swings to the next level. I'm just like switching crayons as I'm going thru emotions my entire day. A lil stressful for me and everyone around me, eh?

To lovesick people around me:
Lately are the days I don't seem to ride with all your mushiness. I get irritated MOST of the time. Blame it to my hormones, thankyouverymuch.

To my at-fault hormones:
...because you're erratic.

I am actually starting to think that I can possibly be unable to bear a kid, even an H-mole. For crying out loud, you are so not regularly coming. And if ever I'll be clinically diagnosed as one who is not capable of reproduction, I will be a spinster. I'll need to earn well and save well so when time comes I am in my 40's and no one wants to marry me cause I'm barren, I'll tour around the world anyways.

To Paris, France:
Speaking of touring the world, everyone including me wants to visit you. Heck I know you got this title "most romantic place on Earth" and so I promise to pay you a visit when I'm not in my I'm-irritated-with-lovesick-people mood as a spinster.

To my anxious thoughts:
You are starting to rise again. Please be in mild level only. I know I'm starting to think to end my life when the result will be unfortunate early next year. Yet I know it will be a wrong decision to make. Right now, all I want to say to you is that I have God and that I know He's in control. Bleh!

3 comments:

  1. uban ko sa Paris, France ma.....unya hapit ta sa Verona, Italy sa balay ni Juliet... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. owkie dowkie.... :) itext nya lang ko pag manglakaw na ta....para maka prepare ko.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X