Chapters

Friday, June 12, 2009

A Bothersome Comment

I understand she was trying to protect me. Who else will I turn to when circumstances go crazy? It'll always be my friends. But I have to admit that I didn't like her statement.

Besides, you can use him. Like what _____ said, he's not worthy... though you can use him.

What was that? Her comment struck me while I was doing my groceries yesterday. A thought came to my mind.....

So do you think I am just using him?

It left me bothered. It's not that I care so much about how people view me. It's just that I can't imagine that they might actually be viewing me as a 'user'.


I didn't expect that things would be this bothersome for me just now. I'm bracing myself for the blow when school days are back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X