Chapters

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Deal.. Or Deal.. (No "No Deal")

The Deal was made. M mandated that I have to be in school 30 minutes before the said call-time for the whole of 2nd sem. I hate it. (I'm just being honest here.. Hehehehe) At first, it was just 15 minutes. However I failed in my make-or-break day, that's why.

The catch: If I arrive right on the dot and onwards (meaning, I'm late), M will send an SMS to my Mom saying that I was late and that I didn't catch the quiz (if I really didn't). If I'm in past my due time (which is 30mins before the call-time), I'll have a vegetarian diet. Neither way, veggies are included. The only way to break free from these is to arrive before or on my due time.

Frankly, Mom approved of it. She liked it. Oh, scratch. She LOVED it. :(

In exchange, I want his grades to hit 85 and above. I see he's been concerned with his academic performance though I barely see efforts in his part. (Sorry to say that M..) Now that it's a deal, I assume he'll work it out. Afterall, like what I've always been saying to him, he'll be the first to benefit from this. It's not for me. It's for his sake. Am I right or am I über right?

I still can't make up my mind as to what his punishment will be.. Any suggestions?

Being early is for my sake as well. (I can hear him say this over and over again.) Sigh. I think I'll have a vegeterian diet for next sem. Drat. Let's get it on! *rolling my eyeballs*

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha.
    I am so with migz on this one *approving nod here* =)
    It will be beneficial for the two of you anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X