Chapters

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I miss my "mama": The Reply

I definitely miss my nak nak too.

She's been avoiding me for days. And this makes me sad.

I'm not blaming her for how she's been treating me now. I've read her blog post in which I think she was so confident of letting me find it because of the reason that I don't know where she blogs at all. Hehe. But I found it. And I've read it. Bleh!

I'm not one who breaks promises.

I have been so annoying as I can possibly be just so he'd tell me the twist. When I think I couldn't get anything more revealing, I quitted. He made me promise one thing in exchange for the revelation. And this is not to tell anyone not even Gg.

Knowing the twist made my tongue itch. I so want to tell my nak nak. However, I made a promise.

I waited til Monday. The plan was that we will tell her the twist. I was hesitant and I backed off the last minute. I decided that I don't want to see her reaction. He was right when he said that the twist will make me very happy. When I knew what he told Gg --"might hurt you"...-- reality sinked in that she might be sad. I know she was very well expecting her comeback to her old group. That's why I don't want to be the one cracking the news to her.

"I know that this happiness of mine has caused some to be sad" --a statement I wrote in my Multiply account. Now I wonder if it's safe to write: this happiness of mine is causing some to be sad.

I definitely miss my nak nak. "THINGS CAN'T POSSIBLY BE THE SAME AGAIN", she wrote. She's got a point though. But I hope things won't be ruined just because of this. Things change. (As change per se is inevitable.) But it doesn't follow that things end.

2 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaaaaah! Mama, welcome to blogspot. :) Ma, asa diay ang blog ni atsie?? hehehe.

    Hmmmm. YOu and Atsie are still fighting parin?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D we're cool na. hehehehe

    she's at livejournal. hmm.... nalibog pa ko asa ang mga stuffs diri sa blogspot dah.. hmmm

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X