Chapters

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Crocodile Park, Finally!

I had fun yesterday though I didn't want to go near animals even if they're caged. All animals. Hahaha! Birds, ostrich, monkeys, phyton, lizards, squirrel, and whatelse is there.. Have I mentioned the crocodiles (especially Pangil)? Sheesh. Pangil's so big. I told M that he'll be accommodated inside that crocodile's stomach. :D Really. :)

Maybe he thinks I'm bluffing. And that I didn't enjoy our date.... which is not true. I enjoyed it, really. I'm not an animal lover.... I don't want to touch that phtyon's body... Nor place a baby croc (with mouth taped) in my shoulders... I shielded his body against a running baby ostrich towards our direction... I refused to go any nearer those cages containing reptiles (even birds, and OK, I admit..... all animals.. there)... So what if I didn't? I enjoyed Crocodile Park in my OWN way. Hahaha! :D Like taking a look at animals from a "safe" distance (I know they're caged. But they mustn't be overwhelmed. Hehehe. What did I say?)... Taking some pictures of myself and some other cute animals I've seen (like the squirrels, the tiger, and the playful orangutan). Asking M to take pictures of me.. Taking our pictures... Strolling with him.... And sipping some cool shake beside the river while winding down.

I felt like a child. Hahahahaha! *C'mon! Lemme finish..* I felt like a child, not that almost everyone there were kids but because I can't remember the last time I went to a zoo. OK, it wasn't a zoo. But seeing those various animals makes you think and feel that it was. I felt like a child 'cause I felt the excitement in going there, in strolling, like I was when I was younger.

Next time, I want us to play badminton. :) Or go to NCCC Mall and ride those electronic-and-furry-animals-that-needs-token... I don't think he wants to ride those. Oh well, if he really won't, I'll let him take pictures of me. Great idea, isn't it? LOL ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X