Chapters

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Down to 1

Finally, this is the moment I have been waiting for...

I'm down to one --my last sem in school. Elated, I am. I wanna take pictures and create more meaningful friendships with my classmates. FINALLY. After 5 years, I'm about to take my last semester. I'll be graduating soon. (If God permits.♥)

 Palakpakan! :) Hehehe.

For some reasons, I don't want to graduate yet.
1) Allowance not guaranteed.
2) No money = Find Money.
And if you don't find money, there are times you want Earth to open wide and swallow you whole to escape humiliation --of being one of the tambays (a liability, in English.. Haha).
3) No money = Stay at Home.
Or if you're in dire need of getting some "downtown feel", don't expect to receive money from parents.
4) No allowance = No Savings.
Worst is, you'll have "no more savings".
5) Regular Jeepney Fare.
I don't like this one. Hahahaha!
6) Sure work is not guaranteed.
I'm thinking of a business as early as now. Hehe

Oh well, I'll take this one at a time. Live today and not worrying much for tomorrow. I might not enjoy the journey much if I become preoccupied with senseless things, right? Right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X