Chapters

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blanc


One thing I knew about myself is that I can be as apathetic as one can be. I may seem like I don't care, I don't mind, I don't notice... but heck, I do. Reining my tongue under the most tempting moments to spit out my venom is possible. I've got to say that I always use this "skill".

This blog of mine has its tag line, "I'm biting on my tongue but not sitting on my hands and so.. I blog up!". However there are moments that it would be safe and serene if I'd keep these hands from typing the words I want to scream in the face.

For the few weeks I've been inactive, I have been busy making sure that my tongue won't slash off heads and that my hands are well-secured that I won't send even a teeny-weeny bit of information leading people to think that they're dead in my head. Haha! (I love playing with words ♥)

Oh well... Time heals all wounds, they say. Yet wounds yield scars... scars which reminds us of the past... past which includes who did the wound in the first place. LOL!

*Connection timed out*  ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X