Chapters

Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm a Mom?!

I am only 21 and it's not that I'm expecting a baby to come out in me in a matter of months nor have I given birth already.. Haha! Those were scary. *I actually don't like the idea of my tummy getting big... and having all those stretch marks... and that I can't reach my toes... and have all the varicosities in the world... and my whole body and face being plump..*

I just realized I've got a few friends who call me "Mama/Ma", "Mommy", and "Mameh". And that I also get those Mother's Day greetings. Waaaah! :)

3 comments:

  1. hahahhaa! :) ana jud na^_^ wehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalimut ko kung naka-thank you ba ko nimu last week hehe. anyways, thanks shob.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually...we could change that...if you want...let's go back to the basic..."hi kyna".. :D

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X