Chapters

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Express Mail 7

To the boy guy who was part of my childhood,

After years of not seeing you, in all fairness, you've become one hot stuff. Comparing you to Jacob is not a hyperbole, to tell you honestly. You actually made me feel conscious about how I actually looked like an hour ago while I was standing there talking to you. The thing is, I felt like "oh good thing it's a lil dark in here so you can't see the sweat in my face and how unruly my hair actually was".

I appreciate you taking the initiative to "pass by" and being so mature to carry the conversation. Nice to know that even if it's been so yesterday, we're friends despite distance and time.

But I still think you're a flirt though. :) Just like the old times. LOL! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X