Chapters

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Universal Remote Control

After chatting with a friend last night during our duty hours ('cause basically it was close to saying there was nothing to do at all for 8 hours) , I asked myself "Where was I? Where have I been?". Bottom line is, I missed a lot about my friends' lives. As she was elaborating on things, she was astounded that I don't know the latest news. "That was in summer, didn't you know that?", she told me. Damn. I missed a lot.

Where was I? I was busy with some other things. I wasn't in-tune to them.
Where have I been? I've been running away with some matters and I hate to think that the price of it was that I've been away with them too.

I miss them. I wish I was with them. It sucks 'cause right now I feel like I was Adam Sandler in the movie Click.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X