Chapters

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Express Mail 4

To: ________________________
NAPAKAarte mo. Kala mo kung sino kang VIP. You are irrational and immature. You're an airhead. And I wanna straighten up the paper clip I borrowed (in hopes that I can get what I intended it for after waiting for you for 3 hours) and prick your nose --and of course, your head full of air and unattached screws.
You told people to repent and pray for their wrongdoings for the rest of the holy week days. Earth to you. Do as you preach, hypocrite.

To: ________________________
Isa ka pa! Magsama kayo ni airhead. "Birds of the same feather, flock together"..... are of the same kind.... belong to the same feather duster.... whatever.

To: ________________________
zzz

To: My crush yearsssssssss ago...
Kadamak nimu! I saw you a while ago sa court and you still play basketball without your slippers on. Sabagay, I know the rationale behind it. But still it does not change the fact na damak ka. And I wonder why patay na patay ako sa'yo nun. Eew.

To: Sun
Lovin' your network more and more.

To: Summer
I wish I can have a break and finally feel you. Wala na akong summer classes, yipee!

To: Oats
I can soo associate you with my then-outbase duties. I missed you, honey hazelnut.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. nalingaw ko sa imong crush yearsssssssss ago. paduyon sa sulat

    ReplyDelete
  2. teehee :) buti wala kaming contact kahit dito sa web mao dili ni niya mabasa.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X