Chapters

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Letter to the Mamugz

I went thru my clearbook this morning to make it available for re-use for my printed exhibit forms, and as I read what I've taken out from its sleeves, I realize one thing: I'm a Mamugz.

Not just a mamugz because I once belonged to Group 3, and so the name. But I am a mamugz because I'm soo an OC. I remember Milo branded me as the "Queen Mamugz" back then. And I guess that's why Group 3 has its name "Mamugz" as popularized.

I'm hitting the keyboard right now to say something to the Group. Here goes..

I'd just like to say 2 things. Sorry, and, Thank you.
Sorry......
> for pressing numerous deadlines on you
> and badly wanting that everyone can meet it for me (tho I'm half-expecting that someone, somehow, might not meet it blah blah blah)
> for me being bossy and demanding at times, or all the time, that is
> for being OC-fied by me and my ways. LOL
> for me being makulit and bugging whenever I text you of this and that, are you done with this and that, and co-relate with him/her/them etc

Thank you......
> 'cause somehow I felt respected (tho I think most of you had rolled their eyeballs countless times, felt exasperated, backbited me, and felt like you want to stab me for being sooo ____________ -fill in the blank na lang.... i know you've got something in mind to fill that with, haha!-)
> for listening to me whenever I call for meetings (na murag kanunay man ata, I forgot)
> for meeting my deadlines :)
> of course, for the friendship and for the memories :)

I pray that in the future I'll see you guys as successful RNs, MDs, businessman/businesswoman, writer, astronaut, teacher, actor/actress, whatever. Happy Graduation, Mamugz!

From your ex,
Kyna N.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet. T_T You made me cry!

    I could say the same things. A big thank you and a bigger batch of sorry. We've been hard-headed (we know--lol) yet it can't be undisputed that your transfer has been a huge blow to the group.

    Your OCness made us work harder and better. And no matter what you say, I appreciate it.

    Thank you for everything chy (I have to practice not calling you mama now. Hahaha! Mangluod man gud akong mama pag makadungog gud. But I have high respect for you chy) :)

    P.S. Kinsay mag-astronaut?? hehehe >.<

    P.P.S. We miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na-miss pud tamu.. :)
    Si Masi ang mag-astronaut kay ilabay nako siya sa outer space. Hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! i like that :) pede maki-join ug labay?? hehehe >.<

    Ayaw bah kay cute baya daw siya sa chess. *rolls eyeballs* hahahhaa!

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X