Chapters

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Twenty-one at 25

A late post. Like, 3 weeks late. :)

My 20th birthday was unforgettable, so as my 21st.

Feb. 24 (a day before my birthday)-- The Bugstato had a light and blooper-filled (neologism hahaha) case presentation. Then had our 4-hour duty (hooray!) at the hospital. We had our dinner together. And Kevin and Gicelle had with them a cake after being out-of-sight which is sweet of 'em.


 We ate it before going to a carnival at Matina where we had our dose of screaming at the roller coaster ride.

 



After the ride, they went to try the Octopus.


While most of us are wanting to go home, Kevin wants to have a singing spree. So we went to Rizal St. via  a cab (which was paid by him.. just so he has company..).

 
Attendance Check: FF, Loise, John, Nonah, Kevin, Jovs, Me :P

Gg gave me something before she went home and instructed me not to open it before the clock strikes 12mn. And during our videoke session with the rest of the gang, I discovered that Gg was checking on FF if I did open the gift already. Hahaha! :)

(This was her gift, by the way...)
I'll display this in my office in the future. :)

A unique letter. :)
I love my phone. I love how it captured the bottle. No editing done in here! Haha!


Feb. 25 (my day)-- I don't want to recall how I spent my day actually. I just don't want to remember it. But here's a picture of the cake Migz bought me.

                                      

4 comments:

  1. Sweet sa bugstato oi :) hehehe. Belated pud ma >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakabantay diay ka na nagtext ko kay FF??? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. w8 lang...pansin nako.....sa mga pics...ing taas lageh si nonah????? wahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X