Chapters

Thursday, August 5, 2010

December, wait for me!

The original plan was that after my board exam, I'll head to Visayas to attend a wedding. Bad bad thing was that the PNLE was moved from December 3-4 to December 12-13. So I won't be able to go after all. :(

December 12-13 was moved again to December 19-20, 2010. This time it's final. WAAAH! Just a few days before Christmas, eh? What I'm just keeping in mind is that, the day after my last exam day, it's me and my berx' 6th Anniversary! Haha! At least I have a reason to have them right after my board exam. And it's going to be heck of a de-stressing get-together. :)

Speaking of friends... I super thank God for friends like Gido and Yan yan. :) Earlier this day, we had our papers filed for the said exam. Praise God it went smoothly. YAY! :D We lunched out after, though it's still 10am. HAHA! We sure did finish early. :)

It's so refreshing to know that people got your back. I was really really tensed this morning and they were like asking me if I'm fine, pats my back, and just boosting my energy when it was already my turn specifically when the one on the counter (who was so nice) was already checking my papers. God knows how tensed I was then. :) Thinking back, I might have pulled it off alone pero iba pa rin talaga kung may kasama ka. Talk about moral support.

When finally I was called at Window 4 to get my Notice of Admission slip, a guide, the official receipt and my change, I was so elated. FINALLY! Finally all the hard work and stress of having our exhibit forms signed and other papers notarized/get done was totally over.

We are yet to face the true battle --the reason for every sweat and blood we shed for four years. The battle is on December 19 and 20. No reason to be lax on reviews anymore, now that we had our load a lil lighter since we're done with the paper works.

I dedicate my battle to my Dad, my Mom, and my sister. December, wait for me! I'll conquer you, by God's grace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X