Chapters

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I love my own company

The other day (or was it yesterday) I wanted to have some alone time today at a coffee shop just to chill. But I wasn't able to do so because I had some change of heart.

I ended up having a lil retail therapy ('cause I just can't resist buying that lil angel) and some street-food-trip. I had a hotdog, kwek-kwek, 3pcs pork barbeque, 1 isaw, 1 probin (whatever the spelling of it is), and Sparkle. :) Now, you don't have to remind me how takaw I am. :) All in all, (I actually hate computing the money I spent but for the sake) I spent 44 bucks.

And this is what I hate about adding up how much I spent: I just figured out just now that I could have enjoyed sitting in Mcdonalds rather than standing on the side of the street busy with my food. Haha! Or it could have been my ever favorite Dunkin Donuts.... Oh well. At least I was still happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X