Chapters

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Undo

I think I've had much for today. I just seem to be too tired. Maybe because I arrived home just an hour ago? I feel sleepy? Or simply because I have been thinking about a lot of things today.
When I arrived at school, my mood was not great. I don't like to talk much at all. In the morning, I even generalized this day to suck. True enough. This day sucks. I think I've been a bipolar for today actually. In a few minutes I laugh out loud while talking with my friends. In another I am not in the mood to talk at all. Then I'm with friends again. Next, I go quiet.
Mixed emotions. I can't seem to understand what I feel. I don't know what exactly are the emotions I am feeling. I'm not okay.
I don't know where to start. I don't even know how. All I know is that I'm as disturbed as he is, though not in the same way as he is. I can't blame him for acting like that. If I were in his shoes, I'd probably have the same reaction. I just didn't see it that he'll come across that post. It's not my intention to hurt him or anything similar to that. The day I posted it up was the day that I was so bothered of that statement that I can't focus properly and I need some vent. Now I think it was at all but wrong to post it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X