Chapters

Friday, June 12, 2009

"Stuck On You No More"

A part of me is doubting if I could really say that. It has been years that I've been struggling to get this over with. It's like being addicted to chocolate --feeling the guilty pleasure with every bite.

My berx had more than enough of my love-him-now-hate-him-later mood. I tell them I'm moving on but I find myself still head over heels in-love with him. "I've got a stubborn heart", that's what I often tell them. But because they're my friends, they stand-by me through all my unreasonable determination. Thanks.

There's no one who can assess this better than me. Only I can say if this time it's for real. We haven't seen each other nor had communicated for quite some time now. But I am doubtful if I can pass the test.
What if I get to see him on an unexpected moment downtown? What if he tells me he misses me? Will my heart betray me for the nth time?
I want to take the test, really. But.... but..... what if I fail again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X