Chapters

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Heart React

My heart knows him so much that even a silhouette of him makes my heart go crazy and that's when I know that my heart is still beating for him.

Last night, my friend uploaded a bunch of our group pictures on Facebook. As I go thru all our happy memories captured on cam, I can't help but say to myself that "we look good together". Argh! There! So my heart spoke for itself. Dang!

I don't know if I was just being overreactive in hearing my heart speak once more of him. Since it's been long that I haven't been entertaining thoughts of him. Or rather, I have a lot of things to deal with than negotiate with my stubborn stubborn heart.

Since school's up starting tomorrow, I think I can have my heart shut itself up again. Haha! Thinking I have things rushing in on to be done. And my attention will be divided again. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X