Chapters

Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh-See

OC \oh-see\ n, abbr : Obsessive-Compulsive

It's more than just a word. It's what I am.

I remember being called one when I was in my high school years. And bottom line is I didn't like it so I shrug it off like a loose hair in my shirt. I can't understand why my friends think I am one.

What I annoys me as an OC and yet I can't help it:

> Once I get my hands on a project or an assignment whatever, I finish it longer than necessary just because I don't like my work to be half-cooked. Super stressful. I have "perfection" running in my veins.

> And when I get works that are not well-done, the very ends of my hair want to fall off. I want it to be "perfect". From the lay-out, margin, spacing, font size/color/style, spelling, etc.

> I am such an alcoholic. It dries up my hands, duh.


A vindicated-and-now-a-self-confessed OC. I've learned to love that weird part of me though. This is what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X