Chapters

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Buzzzzz

Not-a-secret: :)
I'd like to make a toast. And this is for Shobeh EIC --Janely! Congratulations for your first Clarion ish as the Head. :) Mama is proud of you... so do your Dada and your siblings. :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A secret :)
I want to write it up here and express myself. And yet the part of me that says "there are some things that you should keep to yourself" reigns. I want to put it here. But.................... It's better off unwritten.... and private. Think I should learn to love that word already. Private. Haha! Synonymous with secret. Though I've been dying to comment on it and make my thoughts be public, for this I'll keep mum.

2 comments:

  1. Weeeee! Thanks mama^_^ Although I'm kinda disappointed about the issue since there were still several typos that I noticed. Hmmm.

    And whatever's bothering you, you know you could always come to us. WE WILL HEAR YOU OUT WITHOUT judgment. That I can assure you.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. there's never a crowded room for improvement :) CHEERS still.. :)

    Thanks for the assurance but I guess it is too private. One would regret hearing it in the first place. Hahahaha! But I'll keep that in mind Shob. Super thanks.. Mwah :X

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X