Chapters

Thursday, September 17, 2009

New URL. Same Old Author :)

From being apatheticallysweet, I am now loveintoxicated.
There are a million reasons why I am *and I've realized* that LOVE pours in my life. OK, a million is overrated.. But hey!

  • I've got My Maker. Talk about unconditional love.
  • Mom and Dad. Though we're not grand and ever-rich.... they may not be the perfect parents but for me they're the BEST.
  • Though I used to flinch because my Sister loves to pinch me when we were little.... though I used to get spanks from Mom and Dad just because "I don't watch over younger sister" even though she's overly naughty and hard-headed... I used to hate her whenever she cooks breakfast and has not left a single food for me to eat when I wake up... I wish she would never forget that I won't hesistate whipping some asshole just like I did during grade school. In her own little ways, I know she values me as her older sister. (I miss you whenever I'm far from home, you know.)
  • HS Berx. Though we don't get to see each other as often as we wish, our bond is unbreakable by distance and misunderstanding.
  • Mamugs. I know I am a hot-tempered, demanding, OC, paranoid leader. Haha! But thanks for sticking to my rules and being such grown-ups that I need not dictate what to do 'cause you've got initiative. Thanks btw for those who cooked and washed our dishes during our recent outbase. Mwah!
  • Budotz. I know you're just behind me ('cause we're all sitting at the same side in class) and that our bond and the memories is not a waste though we have our respective groups right now.
  • M. Thanks for everything. Most especially, for trying to understand me whenever I have my mood swings 'cause I'm like a bipolar. Though I don't speak my mind, you know something's wrong. Some times I hate you for it 'cause it's like I can't hide anything from you and I can't keep some of my thoughts to myself. Yet after "forcing" me to speak it out, I feel relieved. Thanks. Super. (I wish you'd get to read this. Hehehe.) Oh, thanks for giving me a paper every time our teacher calls for a quiz. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your new URL ma^_^

    And I know exactly who M is. I'm glad you're happy even though it didn't quite turn out to be what we wanted. (--,)

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X