Chapters

Friday, September 25, 2009

Express Mail 1

'Express Mail' is inspired by Shob's Little Letters and Luna Moonfang's Little Junk Mails. I came up with the title because in these scribbled words, I get to shout out my thoughts.
If my mail is loathsome, I'll do my very best to control and make my choice of words be decent enough. So help me God.
*Names are changed to cover their real identity. Generated names may or may not reflect the person involved literally/figuratively.

---------------------------------
To: Red Lips*
*Sigh* I've heard much from you though we're far away. And I can't believe you came out of your shell and exposed your true self. Fine. I don't know if that's your true self. But hey! You've been consistent eh? I just hope that in time you'd know how to rein your tongue: watch your words; and think before you speak (if you do know how to think, that is). Your tongue's digging your own pitfall.

To: Blank*
I know what's up with you. And I wish that what you're doing will work for you for the better and not for sheer torment. Num' sayin'?

To: M
Bleh! :P Hahahahahah! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X