Chapters

Friday, September 25, 2009

Rest Week

This week was so cool. I thought I'd end up paying 50 bucks per half day of absence yet in fact I was in all of the attendance. *And it's not that I asked someone to sign in my behalf. LOL!*

Sept. 23.
I was with M. *Toinx. Like, "K, what's new?".*  In the morning we surfed the net with Kem, Thea, and Shobeh Gretchy. Lunch was with Gretchy and Jen. Supposed to be it was a group lunch but unfortunately blah blah blah. Haha! We (M+me) spent the afternoon watching KimmyDora. Finally.

Sept. 24.
It was my first time to watch the school's cheerdance competition. It was fun. In the afternoon I was pissed off by the 1-hour-plus delay in the attendance. The bleachers were full and we (M+me) can't get a nice place to watch the championship game of men's basketball just because of that delay. Err! Good thing M was so lenient with my change of mood that in the end he managed to have ourselves seated and enjoy a really nice view of the game. Not to mention that he was able to shift my mood back without getting impatient with me. Very good! :)
Student's Night was a blast! I would also like to thank him again because he's not a KJ boyfriend. In fact I find him cool because if he wasn't, then 1) I was not permitted to strut my stuff in the dance floor, 2) he had sent me home early, or worse 3) he dragged me home and made me swear not to do that ever again for as long as we're together. Hahaha! One more thing, I appreciate that he joined in the fun. Not a KJ huh? That was more to me than him being on the bleachers just waiting for me to stop dancing and decide to go home. *I love you M.*

Sept. 25.
Whatta rainy day to have a tree planting activity. Jen made a bet that her plant won't last a day. I'm actually betting on it too. Add up my plant in that fate. Waah! Why am I saying this? Whatever. I gotta zip my mouth before I spill more. Tee-hee.

2 comments:

Work those fingers! :X