Chapters

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Committed.

I've been single for years. There have been times that I envy those who has their "special someone", thinking and wishing I have mine too. But as I grew more mature, I've come to embrace singleness with open arms. I still hope to find my other half but then I've had enough of those self-pity moments. Singleness, for years, has already been my comfort zone. In fact, I love being single! I loved being single.

I have a boyfriend now. My first. Waaah! I'm elated. Hahaha! I've finally stepped out of my singleness haven. I pray that God would make us grow beautifully into persons we're made to be.. and that me and my boyfriend's relationship will blossom into something healthy for us both.

1st lunch as a couple. LOL! *Waah! So mushy...*

xoxo
Special thanks to our friends..
..to Budotz (tho not everyone knew about this yet)
..to everyone who's happy 'cause we're both happy..
(Sending out this mwahugz to Shob most especially)
♥♥♥

1 comment:

Work those fingers! :X