Chapters

Friday, October 30, 2009

Express Mail 3

To: My Imagination
Kindly shut your neurons from all neurotransmitters. I repeat, shut your neurons from ALL neurotransmitters. I don't like how you work for quite some time. And now you've gotten more unlikeable. I can't believe you made it possible in your own realm. But in case what you've fabricated now will come to reality (like it would ever ever be possible), I would totally freak out. I warn you, it's an understatement. Haha! So better quit it OK? Ain't healthy.

To: My Jaw
I'm so glad you haven't been clicking for a while now. Not opening my mouth wide surely helps. I'm sure you hate it everytime I stress you. I'll do my best not to work you too much though I miss yawning with my mouth open wide. :D

To: My Abdomen
Every time I see you, my life turns upside down. So as my confidence. I see that you're getting bigger. Drat. I super super super hate you. I'm thinking of having a Bariatric surgery.

To: My Nails
I soo want to paint you. But in a couple of days, I'll be doing a mandatory completion and that means I must have you unpainted again. Sigh. After completion, maybe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X