Chapters

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Missin' Mamugz

For three duty dates, I was distributed to another group (a different section). It was a Noc shift. Others call it the graveyard shift. From 11pm to 7am we were at the ER. Great. Not much action. Yawn. Whatever.

I hated how I was soooo sleepy at the 1st night. Boredom was all over. I was assigned as a triage nurse. And I don't have much to say because it wasn't that remarkable. LOL! The highlight of the night was that for the entire duty, I was able to finish 4/5 of Sophie Kinsella's paperback book. Just imagine how busy were we.

2nd night I was in the Internal Medicine department. Around 1am, patients arrived. Something to keep us awake and alert. I can't remember what time we were back to relaxed mode but hell. In no time, we were.

3rd night. It's the Surgery department for me. We only had one patient who refused to be confined. The rest of the night and morning was spent on talking with my "this week's groupmates".

I said I missed Mamugz (my original group). Maybe I wouldn't be much bored if I was with them 'cause we're bonded. Maybe our workload would not be mcuh of a "work" because we have this what we call teamwork. Oh well. Good I'm back. Ward duty next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X