Chapters

Friday, October 16, 2009

14/30

Erasers were tossed in the air like whoa! Standing up... Buzzing around... Twisting their torsos to face the back... Voices are loud...

Time to check the papers!

For a 60-40 grading system, I missed the passing mark. I got 14 out of 30. *I hope the quiz won't be recorded anyways. :)*


I was disappointed with my score, yes. I didn't read and analyze the statements carefully. Or maybe I just don't know the answers. Hahaha! M felt sorry for me. But honestly, I think what had happened was just nothing. It was just now-it's-over-so-what. It was a terrible score I know. I might be disappointed with myself right at this very moment......... Yet I know, SOMEONE is delighted. And I am humbled to know He is delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X