Chapters

Friday, October 30, 2009

Express Mail 2

To: Someone I'm fed up with
How do I silence thee? Ah! By deleting thee in my list of friends in my FB account. There's serenity! :)

To: Thunder
You always make me startle.. Why not make a warning or a signal before you'll come along.. Ayt? (But I like you better than your sidekick Lightning. No jam.)

To: Neighbor (I secretly call you "O.P." --as in overpricing)
Since when have I become Mav? Though me and my sister look alike, I would appreciate it much if you can distinguish us from one another. Afterall, we're not twins. My name's Ky. Not Mav.

2 comments:

  1. Aw. Gi-unsa diay ka atong sa fb ma? hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.... Kapoy au siya kay daghan kaayu siya ug posts.. Iyang stat kay sigeg ka-update.. Ultimo pagkaon niya sa lunch, ginasulat niya didto.. Mura ba kog fan niya na gusto na nako mahibaw-an tanan. Screw. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X