Chapters

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Dad's Birthday!

At Yellow Cab Damosa Gateway :) YUM!!!

♥I love my Daddy. We love him.♥

We celebrated his 53rd birthday with a "night-out" yesterday. I can hardly recall the last time I got really really full. Last night, "GLUTTONY" was posted on my forehead. My tummy has expanded to the limit and because of that I need to commode at 4:30am this morning and again before going to school. Even though I'm supposedly on diet, the dishes were no-way to be rejected. *Thank you Lord for the blessings.*

On the very same day last year, I remember we also had a pizza from Yellow Cab. However we celebrated Dad's birthday in the hospital. It's been a year since I had my operation, my TAHBSO operation. Kidding! :D (It's just a mass excision, OK? Nothing cancerous whatever.) I was more of groggy and I almost rested for the rest of the day 'cause I'm post-op.

My dad's birthday this time around was far more special than last year of course. At 9pm, a live jamming session was up at Damosa. It made the ambiance cozy and chill. *I sooo love jazz music.* To end our night, we drove thru McDonald's and got Sundaes. (Obviously, mine's Caramel ♥)

Ah.... A memorable night. Of course it would be less memorable if not for the fact that the birthday celebrant is my ever-loving, hardworking, supportive, groovy, and the-one-who-spoils-us-always Daddy.

Happy Birthday Dad!

XOXO :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL. You're right ma.
    No one can and should EVER decline a yellowcab pizza.
    *drooling here*
    LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X