Chapters

Friday, October 23, 2009

Rotation Ender...

The 911 exposure was fun though I became sicker the following day..... though I have muscle pains when I walk and get up and down the stairs (like I'm some kind of an oldie)..... though I'm yet to laundry my "blooded" shirt (Sir Ace poured a whole lot of ketchup on me)..... though M calls me "Pare" by the way my voice sounds..

However if I can sum up those 3 days, I can point out ONE memory that I can super duper associate with the 911 thing. It's the post-911 fun. :D Ambush and On-the-Spot Videoke Session with the Mamugz. Aiza, Kem, Jen, and Janely wasn't there. Majority parin. Hahahah!

Ambush kasi me and M were supposed to go home already but when Meg saw us along the street, right then and there GO! We forced Masi to go with us. Haha! But then he didn't sing more than a chorus of the song "Fixing a Broken Heart". Shy, eh?

We were hyped for 2 hours. New revelations? I didn't know til then that Thea has a good voice. Also, Louie was great! I wish it won't be the last. Trust me, you'll never see him like that anywhere else. Unexpected choice of music. Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Til next concert time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X