Chapters

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Diary

I had this lil notebooks back then that serve as my diary/journal, whatever you wish to call them. But ever since my younger younger years, I'm not consistent with writing on my diary. I found it tiring to put my thoughts into words and scribble them down on paper. My mind always had those things I'd rather keep to my self.

Once I got really furious when I went to get my diary in its "hiding" place and there I found it on someone else's box. The person read my diary and now knew what was written in it. The secrets in it are not deadly, but the fact that someone else had a taste of what was on in my head (blow by blow) was uneasy.

Writing has been my sort of venting out even though my diary being stolen and read by someone else was traumatic. What I did then on was to write letters and burn them right after. In that way, no one else knew what I wrote.

Then blogging became my alternative way of unleashing my thoughts. I know I am one heck of a thought-keeper. At any instance, I would rather keep things and not express it. Whenever I blog or write something for everyone's eyes to see, most often I want to keep it vague just to satisfy my self that somehow I still haven't gave it all --even if I'll be the only one to get the grasp of it.

Today I was encouraged to keep a diary. I'm not quite sure if I'll get back to having those notebooks. Maybe I would like to store pictures instead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X