Chapters

Monday, September 6, 2010

That stuffed toy

The other day I saw this new game in the arcade and I liked the prizes. I like the stuffed toys hanged in the sides. Yeah right, like I was going to get one by hitting the balloon with a dart.

Earlier this day, I tried it. A single try was worth 30 bucks. Since I actually don't want to spend much, I tried it only once and to no avail, I got nothing. I regretted spending for it because I could have bought myself a plushy already (though it would be cheaper than those displayed) without even playing the game with the chance of actually not getting it --and that I actually didn't get it in the end.

I was disappointed simply because I wanted one. Haha! And now I realized how childish I acted earlier. LOL! I even regretted how I convinced myself the other day that I don't want to just buy myself a stuffed toy, rather, I want to have one because I somehow worked for it (by virtue of winning the game instead). Freak!

But then, I went home tonight happy. *smile* I have a mini stuffed toy courtesy of M. We went to Toy Kingdom shortly after that shitty attempt of mine and I saw this cute lil lime rabbit (?). And to make the story short, he bought it for me. *flashes my teeth in a big smile*

Actually I feel kinda ashamed since I'm not used to having someone buy me what I want. Even if it's my parents who asks "Gusto mo 'to?", I'd rather not answer it. Me and my sister was brought up not to be brats. Though we really really like something, even if we're asked if we like it, we won't admit it. We'll just give out a coyly smile or our eyes will just get that kind of sparkle. If what we wanted was bought for us, then thank you. If not, then it's okay.

Today, I say thank you. :)
Happy day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X