Chapters

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Express Mail 8

To the girl who's in yellow and now (as in right now) in pink:

I was just done looking into your facebook profile. Good thing we're not connected anymore (and never will be) and that I didn't get to witness the words you posted. I'm days late.

So since I'm days late, this is obviously a late reaction. But I'm going to react anyways. I don't like you. I never did. Rather, we never did. I was thankful I deleted you in my friends list for the reason that if ever I read it on time, I've lashed out on you.

I wish we'll never bump into each other downtown. I'm sure you wouldn't like that too.We know you're a fighter. But please keep in mind we can be fierce too. I'm not threatening you because of our number. Place us singly, we're fierce. How about if we're back-to-back?

I've got things to do so I need to cut this note now.

P.S. I've got fangs. And these are for you. Would you mind having a fang mark?

Photo from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X