Chapters

Friday, September 17, 2010

Tomboy

To what I can recall, I think the first time someone commented I was tomboy was in junior high. Or it has got an impact on me much that I can never forget who said it and that I told his elder brother (who happens to be my best bud of all time) to reprimand him afterward. LOL.

Thinking back, I can't blame him. I had a loose blouse and a lengthy skirt back then. While everyone else had their blouse a lil body hugging and their skirts just a couple of inches below their knees. My everyday companion was his brother because my girl bestfriend is preoccupied with her boyfriend.

Just days ago, I was given that word again. And bingo, it's because of my shirt. Right, [shirt] that is a bit loose. Boo-yah!

Just be thankful I don't punch harder than guys do. :)

1 comment:

  1. I was called that in high school. I loved baggy clothes :)) Oh well, I know this is too cliche ma but you're perfect just the way you are :)

    Trust us (this is me speaking in behalf of all the people who loves you) >.<

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X