Chapters

Friday, September 3, 2010

Getting Bored

Lately, my life's been a routine: review classes, home, review classes, home. Seldom do I go out on my free days. I enjoy being at home actually but not until now.

I'm getting bored at home. Not that I don't feel bored before when I don't have anything to do.. It's just that my Dad and my sister comes home late. (Late because I go to sleep as early as 9:30pm.) I felt like it's not far from me being in a dormitory or an apartment all by myself.

It sucks. However, I think I should be used to this s***. I miss my mom even more. :)

1 comment:

  1. you want me to pass by at your place???? hahaha.....(kanang kalit2x para naay thrill since you're bored na) hehehe.... :) since I have a one week break.....

    ReplyDelete

Work those fingers! :X