Chapters

Friday, September 17, 2010

Chic

At times I wanna step out of our doorstep all made up as if I'm one of the prettiest. However I mostly live by 2 words: comfort & practicality.

In my few month's routine as a fresh graduate/ reviewee, I pull off with just powder and my lip balm. I dress according to how I feel like. Mostly I come to class in just a tee, jeans, and rubber slippers. :) Good thing we have no dress code. (Just like the good old days in maroon university.)

I have apprehensions whenever I feel like dressing up differently than my usual, especially when it's just for my review classes. Maybe because I get the knack of not being overly mindful of what to wear. After all, I don't attend those just to flaunt my wardrobe (like I have one, haha!) or impress whoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work those fingers! :X